We hope these tips help solve some of the issues you might be having. We are continuing to stay on top of issues as they arise.
Global connect issues- Restarting the computer sometimes fixes this issue. Eventually, there will be a pop up in the bottom right corner that they have to enter their username and password. Sometimes it takes 4 or 5 minutes to pop up. Once that is done, it will fix the issue.
- Make sure you are going to clever.cusd.com
- Restart the Computer
- Handout: Clear the Browser Cache How-To Video
- Try Clever in Edge or Firefox Browser
- Bypass Clever for now and go to Google Classroom classroom.google.com directly. Your child's email is their [email protected], if it asks for a Password it is the same as the one they log into the computer with.
- Make sure before trying to access any web pages, to click on the globe located at the bottom of your screen to connect to Global Protection. You will have to enter your students ID (ex Johnsmith001) and password. Click to proceed, wait until it shows connected.Once connected, you should be able to access any of the workable web pages need for learning.
Speaker and Mic Volume issues- if the student is having trouble hearing the teacher on Zoom, or if they are having microphone speaking issues , make sure they have their laptop or Chromebook plugged in. There is an issue when the battery gets low.