What is a Rad Dad (really awesome dads)?
- RAD DADS are fathers, uncles, grandfathers, who volunteer during lunch.
- RAD DADS receive a school experience by assisting in the classroom, supervising recess, serving and eating lunch with their children, monitoring the campus, and mentoring students.
- RAD DADS make Cedarwood an even better elementary school with their presence.
Why be a Hawk RAD (besides the cool vest and huge grins)?
- RAD DADS serve as extra eyes and ears at Cedarwood while monitoring the campus at recess.
- RAD DADS provide a positive male role model for all students.
- RAD DADS get the opportunity to get a glimpse into their child's day at school.
How do I sign up to be a Hawk DAD?
- RAD DADS must provide a two day notice.
- RAD DADS MUST complete a CUSD Volunteer Form with a copy of your driver's license on file with the front office prior to volunteering.